M101HOL (HIGH OUTPUT) - 11 WATT SHORTWAVE & LONGWAVE LIGHT- LAMP ONLY
This UV lamp is identical to the M100HOL 11 watt shortave lamp, but also includes a seperate longwave UV bulb that can be interchanged with the shortwave bulb. Only one UV wavelength can be at a given time.
Shortwave & Longwave UV lamp with side LED flashlight for hunting fluorescent minerals Also included are UV blocking safety glasses. No minerals included UV lamp only.
- Very affordable Ultraviolet lamp capable of emitting shortwave & longwave ultraviolet radiation. Note: 90% of all fluorescent mineral species need a filtered shortwave UV light source emitting a peak UV of 254nm. You can interchange the bulb to produce longwave UV peaking out 366nm.
- Lamp uses special filtered Shortwave fluorescent tube lamp - 11 Watts - The special Shortwave bulb emits the UV behind filter lense. Optical filter blocks any visible light generated by the bulb while allowing the invisible UV radiation to excite the electrons inside of fluorescent rocks. The lamp can also use the longwave bulb that is included to be used for what ever rocks that respond under longwave UV.
- Special UV tuned metal reflector to maximize the UV output from the lamp.
- Lamp measures approximately 10 1/2" x 2 1/2" x 2" - wrist strap included for additional lamp security. Lamp weighs under a pound and a half with 3 D batteries installed.
- LED side flashlight helps with nighttime exploration while trying to reach creeks, caves, or other old rock mine tailings.
- UV blocking safety glasses included to help block UV rays and provide eye protection when breaking rocks.
- 90 Day warranty
Requires 3 D batteries. Batteries are not included. New high quality batteries required for maximum UV output.