M101HO (High Output) - 11 Watt Shortwave & Longwave Ultraviolet Lamp Kit
The M101HO is our 11 watt shortwave field lamp. The longwave is a seperate bulb that must be installed seperate from the shortwave bulb by switching bulbs. (very easy to switch bulbs) Shortwave UV light source (254nm) is powered by a 11 watt shortwave UV fluorescent bulb. Longwave bulb AKA blacklight UV emitting at (365nm) Kit includes UV blocking safety glasses and 10 fluorescent mineral samples that are labeled and bagged individually.
- Note: ninety percent of all fluorescent rocks need a filtered shortwave UV light source 254nm (NOT A BLACKLIGHT) The M101HO includes both longwave and shortwave UV light.
- The filtered Shortwave fluorescent lamp: 11 Watts - Short-wave bulb is included behind a special optical filter glass covering. The optical filter blocks any visible light generated by the bulb. Fluorescent rocks should be seen in dark conditions for best results.
- Lamp measures approx. 10 1/2" x 2 1/2" x 2" - hand strap is attached to the lamp for added security.
- LED side flashlight helps with nighttime exploration reaching mine dumps or creek beds.
- Fluorescent rocks samples from several locations and are 1 to 2 inches in size. Each mineral is separately bagged and labeled. (longwave reactive rocks also included).
- UV blocking safety glasses block UV rays and provides eye protection when chipping away at rock and boulders.
- Special German UV reflector to redirect maximum UV out the optical filter.
- Shortwave Ultraviolet fluorescent bulb made in Italy.
- 90 Day Warranty
Shortwave/ Longwave UV lamp requires 3 D batteries. (Batteries are not included)
Domestic shipping 13.50 2 - 3 day shipping via USPS Priority Mail
International shipping 39.00 5 - 15 day shipping (countries such as Canada can expect around 5 day. Further away countries like Australia can expect around 10 days.